2021-2022 Northeast Team Beef RequirementS:
1. Must be 18 years or older
2. Must be a resident of ME, NH, VT, MA, NY, RI, CT, NJ, MD, DE, VA or Washington, D.C (PA has their own active state beef council and they coordinate Team Beef efforts within the state)
3. Complete the online Northeast Team Beef Application
4. Must eat beef and be willing to advocate for the benefits of beef in the diet of an athlete
5. Must participate in TWO educational team webinar during the course of the year to learn more about the industry, beef nutrition…etc.
6. Must read our monthly E-Newsletter (We can tell if you at least opened the E-Newsletter)
7. Must be willing to let us include your photo and a short bio on our Northeast Team Beef member webpage
8. Must participate in at least 2 Northeast-based races (including virtual races) wearing your team jersey during the entire race/virtual run within the race season and please let us know which ones you’re planning to participate in ahead of time!
Note: Virtual races: You MUST post a photo of you in your Team Beef jersey on at least one of your active social media platforms so at least a few eyeballs can see that you participated in the run as a Team Beef member…given the fact that virtual races are usually completed solo or in a tiny group. This is not a requirement for in-person races, though we certainly hope you’ll still post a photo post-race!
9. Members will have access to our Northeast Team Beef Squad Locker Store! (As long as the Northeast Team Beef logo is 'front and center' on the jersey, it counts as an approved jersey for reimbursement. We provide a red tank top for free but additional team gear is on you. When in doubt, ask!
Hang tight, you'll be notified by September 30 regarding the status of your acceptance onto the 2021-2022 Northeast Team Beef!!